Portfolio rows

Hi there!
I need help for a specific project type that has 5 projects to be seen in the same row, in the portfolio widget.
I have tried some CSS codes but none works properly.
It would also be great if it is responsive when displayed on the phone.

Thank you!!

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Hi Noda, the URL is arsegusros.com.ar
Please, see on the front page the section named “Individuos”

Thanks!

Hi Noda, can you please check out my issue? Thanks for your advice!

hey there

Sorry for the delay, please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

.col-md-3.col-sm-6.project.fadeIn {
width: 20%;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thank Noda. Works perfectly!

I’am Sorry Noda, on the mobile, it is not seen properly as it shows small squares of 20% width, one below the other, leaving the remaining 80% of the empty space in each row without content.

Good morning

Ok, lets update your code:

@media (min-width: 991px){
.col-md-3.col-sm-6.project.fadeIn {
width: 20%;
}
}

Excellent! Thanks a lot!

Nice to hear :slight_smile:

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions

Thanks!