Portfolio widget disappeared

Noda, whenever I try to include the link in the message (whether copy it or insert hyperlink) the message doesn’t get posted, it disappears. Can’t think of anything but to attach a word document with the link in it, hope this will work.

Your private messages come normally, please use it once again, :slight_smile:

Temporary login link

I’ve sent many more than the last two private messages, did you get them too? Whenever I include the link in the message it disappears after I hit Submit and I cannot view it, neither when I’m logged on nor logged off, but are they getting registered in your system? If they were, the link would have reached you multiple times by now, but I don’t think that’s the case. The link is in the word document attached again, because I tried including it in the message again and it didn’t get posted.

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

I do not see the links added in the private message but please try these options.

Please go to Dashboard > Updates and install the new version of WordPress.

Then use this plugin to clear your cache:

If the widgets do not appear then, please try disabling any third party plugins that were not bundled with the theme as one of them may be causing a conflict.

Take care.

Hi there,
OK, I got Portfolios back on with the new version and the images not showing were due to Lazy Load in Jetpack! Took me a while to find this but finally!

Hi there,
I’m glad that you managed to resolve the issue.
Please feel free to reach out once again in case you encounter any other issues.
Best Regards,
Support.

My portfolio widget disappeared along with all content. now my links don’t work as they all linked to different portfolio pages. how do I get them back? Do I have to essentially rebuild the whole site? Site was working great 2 weeks ago.

Hello @juliavering,

Please create a new thread for this issue because it will be hard to document this issue with another one.

Best Regards,
Support