Portfolio widget with only 10 projects

Hi,
I’ve created a portfolio page using the shapely theme, but the portfolio widget let me show only 10 projects. I would like to show more projects. I have :

1. in my Custom Content Types, set the number of projects displayed at 20 (Settings -> Writing -> Your Custom Content Types), but it doesn’t seem to help.
  2. I have use the small plugin specially developed (last year) that contains some custom code.“colorlib-divilab-plugin-11.zip”, I downloaded it and I activated it in the Plugin section but I have my 10 projects only.

Could you please help me to show more than 10 projects ?
Thank you in advance
Laure

Hi,

1. It should be changed in Settings -> Writings -> Your Custom Content Types -> Portfolio Projects. Screenshot: http://take.ms/p0jwB
  2. Don’t use that plugin, it maybe outdated.

Make sure you’re running on latest version of theme and plugins, if this doesn’t work, pass us the WP Login details in a Private reply, we will take a look at the site.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.,

Hello,
Thank you very much for your answer.
I have changed in “settings” and the number of projects is ok (it is possible to see more than ten projects now).
But the ONE PAGE only shows 10 projects (10 images with a black space at the end). Please find screenshot attached.
Do you know if it is possible to show more than 10 projects on the ONE PAGE ?
If yes, I could send you the WP Login details in a Private reply in order to see the site.
Thanks
Laure

Hello

I’ve had the same problem, I couldn’t add more than 10 projects. Can you please post the way to add more projects on this forum so that everybody can see it?

Thanks

Hi Guys,

You can change number of portfolio post shown here, It should be changed in Settings → Writings → Your Custom Content Types → Portfolio Projects. Screenshot: http://take.ms/p0jwB by default it is 10, you can increase that according to your needs… Make sure you increase the number like 12, 16, 20, divisible by 4.

If all fails, pass us the WP Login details in a Private reply, I will check what’s going wrong.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.,