Position left sidebar below content in mobile shapely

Hello Team, i would like to ask you how to Position left sidebar below content in mobile view.
When i got it on desktop it is normal, because it does not need to reposition.
But on mobile phone, the left sidebar gets over the top part over the content, but i would like to adjust it, that on mobile i will see the content first and leftsidebar below the content.
Any idea pls?
Thank you very much

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

Here is the link to the page. when i run it on mobile, the sidebar is on the top and content below, but i would like to set it for every left sidebar page to be content at the top and sidebar below, like it is with right sidebar.
http://www.mukistylefitness.sk/pokus2/

Thank you

Any advice pls?

Hey there

Sorry for long delay :frowning: i will try to help you
Can you please fix url of your webpage? because its no longer available and i cant see another page on your website with a sidebar

Regards Noda

Just found it,

and how i see sidebar goes to the bottom on this page, is your problem fixed?

thank you for your reply.
No, on that page there is right sidebar and there it is working correctly with right side bar.
Problem is left sidebar like here. It goes over the content. and i want it to be under the content like with right sidebar page like one you mentioned.

Good evening

Ups, sorry but have to say this is normal, default behavior, :frowning: left sidebar, will be always on top of the main content, it works like this, what is left it will appear at the top as a first element, my suggestion is to move it on the right side if this is possible, sorry :frowning:

I saw it somewher on internet that it is possible to change it, using some CSS

but im not sure how to implement it im my case
@media (max-width: 767px) {
.fl-page-content .row {
display: -webkit-box;
display: -moz-box;
display: box;
-webkit-box-orient: vertical;
-moz-box-orient: vertical;
box-orient: vertical;
}
.fl-page-content .fl-sidebar {
-webkit-box-ordinal-group: 2;
-moz-box-ordinal-group: 2;
box-ordinal-group: 2;
}
.fl-page-content .fl-content {
-webkit-box-ordinal-group: 1;
-moz-box-ordinal-group: 1;
box-ordinal-group: 1;
}
}

HI there

Sorry but this is absolutely different case, its for beaver builder, and in order to achieve the same result in the theme customization is necessary, sorry :frowning:

Regards Noda