Position Menu

Hello,

I’m trying to move the menu bar to be tighter to the right side of the screen. I’ve tried adjusting a few css properties but can’t seem to find which one it is. Thanks.

Hello,

Please provide the website link and I’ll do my best to provide you a CSS hack for it.

Cheers

Many thanks.

You should try this CSS code:

@media only screen and (max-width: 992px){
.open-responsive-menu {
    margin-right: -40px;
    margin-top: 0px;
}}

Let me know if it did the trick!

Doesn’t seem to do anything from what I can tell :confused:

The above code should get the mobile menu burger a little to the right.

If you are sure that you loaded the CSS code corectly try using important tags for it and give it another try:

@media only screen and (max-width: 992px){
.open-responsive-menu {
    margin-right: -40px !important;
    margin-top: 0px !important;
}}

Kind regards

Hello, I would like position menu to be center and increase font size. How can I achieve this? I am a noob. Thank you.

Hi,

Sorry for the long reply Ion. I’ve tried adding the important tags and still no difference on either mobile or desktop! I even tried changing margin-right to -1000px and no difference.

//EDIT: I just experimented a bit and found if I remove the code @media only screen and (max-width: 992px) it will move the burger on mobile. But the menu is fine on mobile, I’d like to move the desktop menu to the right.

Thanks for any follow up help.

Hello,

Try using this CSS code, but please keep in mind that this kind of modifications might come with other malfunctions:

#header .top-header .header-navigation {
    margin-right: -100px;
}

Let me know if this one is working as expected.

Regards

Thanks, this one does move it. However, does it have to be absolute? Is it not possible to just align the menu to the right edge of the screen?

What do you mean by absolute? The above code it’s just moving the menu to the right as much as you need to.

Right now it is already aligned to the right edge of the screen.

Let me know more about it and I’ll see what I can do.

Regards

There’s no good balance between desktop and mobile. On my desktop, it needs to be -300px to reach the side of the screen, but that goes off screen on iPad. Can it be set to float:right?

Hello,

Unfortunately, I really don’t see anything with the menu position or anything, so can you please provide me a couple of screenshots so I can locate the issue and do my best to provide you a custom fix?

Let me know more about it.

Regards