Positioning of Primary Menu

I would like the primary menu to be fixed, so that when scrolling down the page it remains at the top.

At the same time it should be at the very top of the page above the sliding header.

Please advise how this can be achieved.

See attached screenshot.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please go to Appearance > Customize > Sparkling Options > Header and enable the Sticky Header.

Best Regards,
Support

This fixes both the slider and the menu at the top but the menu is still below the slider.

How do I fix only the menu above the slider?

Hello there,

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it because the menu should not be below the slider?

You can use the following CSS code to max the top menu fixed by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Fixed menu*/
.navbar.navbar-default {
    position: fixed;
}

Best Regards,
Support

A link to the website is as follows: https://focusingonwildlife.com/test-platform6/

Adding the above css code fixes the slider as the background but not the menu.

Please advise.

Hello there,

Just as a precaution could you please go to Dashboard > Updates and install any pending updates available there.

Let me know how that affects the menu.

Best Regards,
Support

Updating pending plugin updates does not resolve this issue.

Can it be something to do with the positioning of the smartslider code in the header.php file (see attached screenshot)?

Please advise how to fix the menu at the very top of the page.

HI there

Im sorry but this is not possible from theme options panel and it can not be fixed by easy css :frowning:
menu must be above the slider if you want to stick it