Post Backgrounds

Hello,

I’m really going to town today haha

I’m using the following code to give my posts a coloured background, but I’m wanting the background to be whole if that makes sense, so I want the background colour to go from the top of the title to the bottom of the tags. Is there a way to do this?

.entry-content {
background-color: rgba(76,163,251,0.9);
padding: 5px;
border: solid 2px rgba(255,255,255,0.6);
}

.entry-title {
padding: 5px;
border: solid 2px rgba(255,255,255,0.6);
}

I’ve attached a screenshot for reference. (I’ve zoomed out so you can see the entire excerpt, title etc.)

Thanks
Leon

Hi Leon,

Thank you for your another question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Unite Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#main article .post-inner-content {
}

Best Regards,
Movin

That didn’t seem to work unfortunately

Do you want to apply this backgound color to facebook and twitter widgets? then it’s not possible to do this using CSS as they are displayed in iframes and you have to change their color from their respective website and use the updated code.

No, I’m talking about the main body content, I just want backgrounds that fill the entire post content (including title, post content, and sharing options) without any gaps between each section

I’ve attached a zoomed out screenshot with arrows put on to show what I want to have a background colour to try and make it easier to understand (I don’t think I explained it very well lol)

If it isn’t possible then don’t worry :slight_smile:

Please try achieving this by using the below CSS code.

#main article .post-inner-content {
}

Unfortunately that code didn’t work (attached a screenshot below

The custom background color set on your site http://www.nintybuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/BackgroundAlmostAlmost.jpg has blue color so first of all please remove it and the set blue background color then try using the below CSS code.

#main article {
}