Post image, woocommerce full width

Hi dear coder,

My recent questions were answered really fast and worked out perfect!!

Now i’m working on the post image size and I managed to change the dimensions,
is there anyway i can give the images a border? and were can i define the text width so i can fit it nicely?

Why does my shop need to have a sidebar? the other woocommerce pages work fine with the full width layout but i simply can not find a way to get the shop page to go full width…?
I’m using the woo sidebars to change the side bar so it contains shop related things but really i just want it to be full width. Please is this possible

Thank you for your fine work

This will create border around featured images without touching other images in your posts/pages.

.post-featured-image {
    border: 4px solid #F0921B;
}

To remove sidebar on WooCommerce pages and make it full width use this code:

#content-woocommerce {
    width: 100%;
    box-sizing: border-box;
}
.woocommerce #secondary {
    display: none;
}

Thank you so much for the knowledge.
I love the way the custom css lets you change so much this is my solution now.

.post-featured-image {
display: block;
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;
padding:8px;
border:solid;
border-color: #dddddd #aaaaaa #aaaaaa #dddddd;
border-width: 1px 2px 2px 1px;
background-color:white;
}

The thing is my images will not fit/scale properly but we will work around that by creating right sized images.
thank you so much for the help i really appreciate the super fast and adequate responses

Sometimes just open your eyes and you will find a lot, regenerated all thumbnails and images work fine now!

at woocommerce, when you view a single product after the product description you will find: maybe you like this… followed by blog posts and after that it shows related products.

I found out the page shows me a <div class=“nr_related_placeholder”> </div>
Is there a way to tell woocommerce to ignore this on product pages?

The top text is from my product description and the related product are obviously the ones i want to remove

some payment is comming end of the month and I would like to share some with you because of the superfast and good solutions you gave me.
So donate? were :stuck_out_tongue:

thank you in advance

Probably there is some sort of function in plugin settings to get rid of it on WooCommerce pages but otherwise you can use this simple CSS trick:

.woocommerce .nr_related_placeholder {
    display: none;
}