Posts scrolling to the bottom?

Hello, I’m trying to fix up my professional site and for some reason all my posts are scrolling to the bottom of the page, but only when you click to them. You can find my blog post below, and click on the read more to see it.

http://auk.red/blog/

I’ve tried disabling all my plugins one at a time and also removing and re-adding my additional CSS to no avail. Is there a setting I’m missing somewhere?

Thanks!

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
Please deactivate all third party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Sorry for taking so long in getting back to you on this.

I disabled all plugins and the problem persists,

Good morning

Can i check tha backend?
Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box 

Here’s the temp link.

http://auk.red/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=f74c96bfdbae53081da36e226bd90c35

I have also attempted removing all of my additional CSS and the problem still persists.

Any word on this?

Good morning

Sorry, i missed your ticket,
the reason for this is to read more tags inside posts, when you click on read more button on the blog page it will navigate you to the post below the rea more tag inside single post content,

I see. Well I elected to use this function as the “display excerpt” option doesn’t seem to be working on this theme. Any suggestions as to how I can fix this?

I have elected to create a post index from scratch so you can close this thread.

Ok, I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions
Thanks!