Preprocessed CSS Files

Hi there,
I want to do a lot of customization to the applied CSS rules. If possible I would avoid writing all styles by myself and dequeuing the original styles.css file but overwriting all the rules I want to change isn’t sensible due to the amount of changes. Therefore, I wanted to ask if it is possible to get access to the preprocessed CSS files (SASS/LESS)?
Best regards,
Felix

Hey there

“I wanted to ask if it is possible to get access to the preprocessed CSS files (SASS/LESS)?” - Well, you can convert current CSS file to SASS/LESS :slight_smile:

Hey,
I’m aware of that possibility but then a lot of structure would be lost and there would be almost nothing gained. I’m assuming you guys are using a CSS preprocessor and it would just be awesome if you allow me to use the unprocessed files instead. Ofc, I would understand you if that isn’t possible but why shouldn’t I try to get it? :wink:
Greetings,
Felix

Hello Felix

Sorry to say but no preprocessed files were used for this project :frowning: we have only .css files

Hello,
damn, I thought you were using them too. In that case I will have to hack the style.css :wink: Thanks for your support nonetheless!

It was used not in all themes
thank you too :slight_smile:
Closed