Preview of posts

Hi,

I migrated most of my posts from joomla to wordpress and i`m using the Travelify theme.
My problem is that, even though i’ve changed some of the “intro” of those posts… on the homepage i can still see the “old intro”. I attach two examples. As you will see there, the opening paragraph on both examples and even the pictures are different, however the “preview” sticks to the “old” text and image!!! (Example1: charlas con extraños conocidos & Example2: encuentros y reencuentros)
Please, can you help me change the intro (preview) on the homepage or blog section so it matched with what i wrote?
Thanks
Vero

Vero,

If there is no excerpt manually created the WordPress will use first 55 words from text as excerpt/summary.

There is a special field under your post edit screen called “Excerpt” in which you can place your excerpt manually. If this option is not there by default you can enable it via Screen Options that you can find in the upper right corner of the same post edit screen.

Here is how excerpt field looks:

Thank you so much for your reply! It really helped me and it now works perfectly well!!!THANKS!

Since I`m here, and I do apologise for being a pain, I have another problem. I´ve created a logo for my header but the social media buttons stay ABOVE the image (see images below) and I want them to be “integrated” on the same area where de logo is.
Is that possible?
Many thanks and Merry Xmas! :slight_smile:

@verobd

Merry Christmas!

Add this to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS. This code will make sure to move header image up and social images will be added on top of it. Some tweaking might be since I just wrote this for my test site which of course is different from yours. If you can’t get it done on your own, please post your website URL and I will try to help you from there.

.header-image {
    margin-top: -86px;
}
.social-icons {
    z-index: 1000;
    position: relative;
}

Ohhhhh!! It worked perfectly well!!! THANKS!!! :slight_smile:
I will now take a break… xmas is literally here!!!
Have a nice evening! :slight_smile:

Hi & Merry Xmas!

I would like to know if it is possible to make the header (the image with my logo that you can see above) clickable so if someone click there it leads to the “Home” page.

Once again, thanks for all your help!
Vero

I answered the same question few days ago and i hope you don’t mind that I will point you to that discussion.

Awesome, it works!!! Once again, thank you for all your help!
Loving the theme!!! :slight_smile:
Have a wonderful evening!