Primary menu bar disappers

Hello,

Please help, I have set up links on my primary menu bar to navigate to the various parallax widgets I have on my hompage, which works fine, but when the link takes me to the relevant parallax widget the floating menu bar at the top of the screen disappears. I then have to scroll back to the top of the homepage to retrieve the menu bar.
I’d like the menu bar to remain floating at the top at all times please.

Thanks

Here’s the website https://cascadiaflying.com

Hi there

Sorry but i see only this:

A New WordPress Site
Coming Soon!

please disable coming soon page temporary

Hello,

The coming soon page has been disabled.

Thanks

Hey there

I just checked your website and sticky also known as the fixed menu is working just fine for me, can you check it once again?

Hello,

From the content on the menu click on the links from the drop down, try it a few times. You’ll see the menu bar disappears.

Click on one of the pages and then try and use the content drop down menu and the menu bar will disappear

HI there

Sorry, i can even record a video of the website, the menu bar is working just fine for me, i tried everything in chrome and in firefox and in both browser site works normally, can you share a short video of the problem from your screen?

I’ve attached a video of the screen where you will see the issue I am talking of
Thanks,

Well? You can see in the video clip the menu bar disappears at the top of the page

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch.
In this case, could you perhaps try out the code below within the Appearance>Customize>Additional CSS section:

header#masthead {
position: fixed;
}

I hop this helps.
Best Regards,
Support.

That hasn’t worked I’m afraid. What next?
Thanks

Hello there,

We want to try and force the top bar to remain regardless of what happens. Please replace the previous CSS with this:

nav#site-navigation {
    position: fixed !important;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

The top bar remains in place but now the drop down menu from to top bar doesn’t function properly. The drop down menu disappears when I move the cursor towards it.

Thanks

Do you think you can solve this problem?

Well?

Hello there,

I see that you have a coming soon page up on the site, can you remove that so that I can have a look at it?

Best Regards,
Support