primelaw

We want to use this template.

Is ther a “how to” for the installing procedure?

We aslo bought a single licens. How is it conectet to the template?
When will we get an invoice?

Best Regards

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
this is HTML template, so you just need to install it on your server, for HTML templates we don’t have documentation because they are all the same and with just starting level of knowledge anyone can install and work with it
no need to connect license to the template, you just purchased right for removing footer credits, the template was free
you can see your invoice in your PayPal account

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hello,

this is HTML template, so you just need to install it on your server, for HTML templates we don’t have documentation because they are all the same and with just starting level of knowledge anyone can install and work with it

worked this out by my self last night

no need to connect license to the template, you just purchased right for removing footer credits, the template was free

interesting … but i can use still this template on 5 urls?

you can see your invoice in your PayPal account

i will inform my client about this.

Thanks for your reply. But anyway i whish there would be a small starter guide. 10 h is a slow answer for a basic support request. Also imo the code isnt verry well comented.

Regards

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

The license covers up to 5 domains, you can see that information here:
https://colorlib.com/wp/licence/

Best Regards,
Support

ty

what is the prepros-6.config for?

best regards

GOod morning

“what is the prepros-6.config for?” you can delete that file, I will ask our team to remove it

hello

doing fine today?
i´have two more questions about this template; can i continue here or start a fresh thread?

#1. we want to replace the navbar-brand with a .svg of the customers signet. can you give assistence?

#2. do you have any alternatives for the Google Maps? We dont wanna give them our CC information for that api-key.

best regards

Good evening

Im fine, thank you :slight_smile:
since this is your ticket we can use it yet

1. well, you just need to add your svg code in the navbar-brand div, this will probably require some custom css because we use icon here and not image or svg,
  2. Map - No, we use google map but since this is html template you are free to use any other map you like

hello,

#1 i will have a look at this

#2 ok, I already feared that. since google changed the conditions we will probably include a static map. or can you recommend a free map service?
and: by not using google maps we can delete this two `

<script src="https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=AIzaSyBVWaKrjvy3MaE7SQ74_uJiULgl1JY0H2s&sensor=false"></script> <script src="js/google-map.js"></script>

entrys from the loader section?

#1 I am a css rookie. so I would make two svg versions of the logo (light / dark) and then link as .svg in the ccs?

.navbar-brand {
  display: inline-block;
  padding-top: 0.3125rem;
  padding-bottom: 0.3125rem;
  margin-right: 1rem;
  font-size: 1.25rem;
  line-height: inherit;
  white-space: nowrap; }
  .navbar-brand:hover, .navbar-brand:focus {
    text-decoration: none; }

.navbar-light .navbar-brand {
  color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9); }
  .navbar-light .navbar-brand:hover, .navbar-light .navbar-brand:focus {
    color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9); }

.navbar-dark .navbar-brand {
  color: #b99566; }
  .navbar-dark .navbar-brand:hover, .navbar-dark .navbar-brand:focus {
    color: #b99566; }

Good morning

1 logo - first you need to add logo in the html markup and then this new markup must be styled,
2. Well, Google is free map provider :slight_smile: but you can find alternatives here:

Yes, you can remove that script if you don’t want to use g maps