Problem installing Shapely theme

Hi, not sure if anyone can help as its confusing the hell out of me!

I have two websites, one is my main business site and the other I use to test new wordpress themes and plugins to make sure things are working like they should and both site do have the latest wordpress installed!

I downloaded and installed the Shapely theme on my main site and got it working easily and looking good, I then went to my main site and did the same only for my site to crash and I could not access the admin or anything, I gave up and went to cpanel and removed my sites database and reinstalled wordpress. Again, after installing Shapely the site crashed again so I have tried a few themes from colorlib but they dont work but other themes from other sites are working fine.

I have contacted my web host who said it is not a hosting issue but rather a template issue so I am really stumped as I think the theme is great.

Any ideas would be a great help…

Hi @drdeath,

Do you have some message errror? Something that we could relate?

Thanks,

Cristian

Hi, no never gave any error just crashed the site.

I do have another site which I use to test and the theme was all fine and worked great but when I preview the screen just goes blank and if I activate it then it crashes, really not sure whats happening.

Hi, good news its all working fine now!

I asked the company where I get hosting from to update the website which they did and they then cloned the other site to the working site and everything is fine so it was all a problem with them and not the theme!

Great theme by the way!

Hi @drdeath,

Glad that you solved it.

Thanks,

Cristian