Problem with client section

Hi, I can’t delete or add a new icon on the client section, when I press the button it just does nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you!

Hi @ladypingu,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please try using latest version of theme by downloading it from the following page.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best Regards,
Movin

I’m facing the same issue.

Deactivating the plugins does not help :confused:

@shardo Have you tried using latest version of theme by downloading it from the following page?

Also to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

I’ve had the same issue and tried the solutions proposed by Movin on this and other pages.

Here is what worked for me:
wordpress dashboard > appearance > widgets > Under ‘homepage’ expand the client section
From here my add and delete buttons function. Hope that helps!