Problem with comment text box

Hi there,
for your Activello live demo site you’re using the jetpack plugin for galleries, blog-subscription via e-mail etc.

That’s why I gave the Jetpack plugin a shot as well. There, I would like to make use of the “comments” setting, as described here: Jetpack Comments

Unfortunately, this seems to completely override the comment text box and Activello styling, e.g. the comment text box is cut off by the sidebar on the right side and the text styling is different (no more “broad” text, different font?) etc.

Is there a way to combine the best of two worlds? That is to preserve the Activello styling and, at the same time, enabling the jetpack comment settings.

Thank you and best regards.

Hi @activellouser87,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best Regards,
Movin

The URL is www.reisetanten.de
I temporarily disabled the maintenance mode for you to have a look.
The problem with the cut of comment text box appears for me when using the firefox browser. When using Microsoft Edge, everything is displayed as it should be.

I visited your shared site but it is displaying maintenance mode for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and access it? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

Can you please try again? The problem occurs in every post, e.g. here: reisetanten.de/2017/01/30/test-3/
In Firefox, the comment box is cut of on the right side, in Microsoft Edge the comment box is displayed perfectly.
Anyway, the Activello styling is overridden in both cases.
I assume that’s because a new/different css-style class is used.

Can you tell me which CSS-Code i should use to get back the Activello-Styling (text styling within comment text box, “send comment”-button etc.)?

That comment text box is displayed by Jetpack plugin and we can not control it as it is displayed in the iframe so you can contact jetpack support on the following pages regarding this.