Problem with front page and version 1.7.5

Hi,
i just updated the theme from version 1.7 to 1.7.5 and now the front page appears with left alignment.
I didn’t have any such problem with version 1.7. The content of the front page was centered with no sidebar. I read in the changelog that you made a few changes in the front page. Do you know how i can achieve my old layout? If you want to see the problem for further investigation, you can visit my blog spyroszarzonis.com

There is no way you had your blog page cented without modifying theme code or at least having Custom CSS added to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS field. Changes introduced in 1.7.5 affects only static page when used on front page and not blog page that you are using.

To center your blog page you can add this code to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS:

.main-content-inner.col-sm-12.col-md-8.pull-right {
  float: none !important;
  margin: auto;
}

Let me know if this helps. If not, just leave this code in Custom CSS field for now and will check if there is some other tweaking required.

Thanks for your reply. With your code, now the content is centered but the size of the content is smaller than before with version 1.7. How can i modify the size?

This is the Custom CSS code right now

#secondary {
    display: none;
}

#content {
    width: 100%;
}
.page #primary .entry-title {
    display: none;
}
.footer-widget {
   float: right;