problem with header's image in mobile versione.

Hello everyone!
I’m new and I’ve already opened more discussions.
I have another question.
Because in my site I put a header image of a gif and does not appear on the mobile version, but does the default image of the theme appear to me?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Gifs are animated images so they usually do not work on mobile unless they are used in special ways but this is a slide show so it was not made to work with gif images.

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks for your help.
Now this question comes to me spontaneously. How can I change the image for mobile only and keep the gif for web version?

Hello there,

Please go to Appearance > Customize > Front Page Sections > Jumbotron > Background and simply ensure that there is a background image assigned there. The theme should default to that background image instead of the video using the gif.

Best Regards,
Support

Good morning.
My problem is that I have an image, but it does not load on the site for some reason. I tried to take the image out and replace it with the original image and it still not showing up as it should.
Also the site has a black background and it is not showing. It started happening yesterday. And today I updated the theme and that did not solve the problem

Thank you

Hi,

The image should load on mobile, you need to add the image to the background then use the video option to show the gif.

Take care.

I am not sure what you are talking about, but I just tested it on mobile and it works.
But I am not using gif, i am using jpg as my BG image. And it still does not work on the computer. I do not have a video to use.
And now after the update, my site looks a bit different on mobile.

please see http://new.dinkadoll.com/

But I can not keep the gif for the web version and put a picture only for the mobile version?

Looks like the problem was in the directory. I do not know the details, but my developer was able to fix it

Hello there,

Great, I am glad the issue was resolved.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support