Problem With ILLDY Theme Customizer

Hi

My self Binoy. I am using ILLDY free theme in one my websites. It was working perfectly and for the last few days the customizer is not working properly… Its not even loading the customize options. Am attaching a screenshot of the same for further reference

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please try disabling any third party plugins that were not bundled with the theme as one of them may be causing a conflict with the customizer. Also, please ensure that you have installed any available updates for the theme and WordPress.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello there,

Please try disabling any third party plugins that were not bundled with the theme as one of them may be causing a conflict with the customizer. Also, please ensure that you have installed any available updates for the theme and WordPress.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello there,

Best Regards,
Support

Hello there,

Best Regards,
Support

Hi

Disabled all other plugins but no luck… updated the theme and wordpress version, and the problem is still there.
Is there any other options to get rid of this ?

Regards
Binoy

hello
Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

Hi

Hope you received the temporary login details.

Regards
Binoy

Hello there,

You would need to provide the login here using a private message.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello

Here is the temporary Login Details

http://lvmevents.in/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=3cf461d2432950e1e2a8ff0e55017768

Regards
Binoy

Hello there,

Please try using this plugin to clear the wordpress cache as it ca be a corrupted file causing this:

Best Regards,
Support

Hello

cleared all the wordpress cache files using the plugin but the problem is still there…

you may use the temporary login to cross check the same…

Regards
Binoy

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch.
In this case, could you kindly assign administrator privileges to the credentials so that we can have a deeper look into this.

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

Hi

Here is the link with administrator privilege

Regards
Binoy

Hello Binoy

Have you done any big changes on in the theme? or on the site? something like migration or url changes?
i see some errors in the dev tools which is triggered by the load-scripts.js which is WordPress file, seems not theme related but i cant exclude theme as well,
Do we have any chance to make mirror copy of this website for testing on your server?

Hi
Thanks for the feedback
I didn’t do any major changes to the theme.

Regards
Binoy

hello Binoy

and what is minor changes?
can you duplicate this site on your server on the subdomain?