Problem with "Latest News" Section

That’s great news, I’m really happy that you got it fixed for now!

Kind regards

Hey Ion,

I have a few questions, wondering if you can help me out;

• Is it possible to “hide” tags on article posts? Is there a CSS code for this?

• How can I adjust the font that shows up in the header of an article? By this I mean, for example if you were to click on a blog post titled “Eggs and Cheese” the words “Eggs and Cheese” would show up in the header, under the menu items. How can I change this font / font size ?

• I installed the Google fonts plugin, how can I access the font that’s in the text above the two buttons in the header?

• Is it possible to move around the logo positioning? Possibly to the center of the header (underneath the menu buttons but over the text)?

Looking forward to hearing back, thanks!

Hello @strindesign,

It seems like quite all of your requests are custom dedicated work and I cannot really assist you with that in the free support scope.

If you are looking for any premium custom support work, please consider to add me on Skype (Ion Rutz) so I can give you more details about what it would take to achieve this and maybe a price quote.

Kind regards

Hey sorry I have a few more questions;

• The problem we had about the latest articles distorting in 2 rows… well it’s back. apparently the code from earlier works with some articles and not others… could you check that out?

• How can I change the fonts/font sizes of specific parts of the theme? I would like to change the font/fontsize of the copyright text in the footer, the links in the footer, text in the “contact us” tab, and the three items in the “services” section.

// I was able to change the font, but when I did, it changed all the fonts on the website to the same font. I want to target only specific elements. Is it possible to target specific widgets with specific font/fontsize?

• For the “Contact us” section, is it possible to hide certain elements with CSS? Like the “phone” element?

• In the footer, I want to decrease the spacing from the “footer logo” and the “copyright text” underneath it.

Thanks again!! Getting very close to having the website launch ready!

Hey woops I didn’t see that message from you before. Sure, I’ll add you on skype and we can discuss a custom quote.

This will fix the problem in the latest news section:
the rows are now clear, also if there are only two columns (small devices)

@media only screen and (min-width: 992px) {
#latest-news .col-md-4:nth-child(3n+4) {
clear: both;
}
}

Thanks for the heads up!

Hey guys,

Sorry to say but that code didn’t do the trick… It actually messed up the version with 3 columns.

Instead of the order of articles being(normal);

1 2 3
4 5 6

That code make it look like;

1 2 3
4 5