Problem with menu

Hello, I have a problem, I enclose an image for explanation, the main menu only works on the home page and does not work on the blog page, I do not know how to make it active? thank you in advance

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

Here the link
http://edifusionetlespasseursderimes.fr
I have another problem, in the “PROJECTS” section when I click on the image of the first project, which should lead me to the “La Personne apprenante” page is not done and I have an error message?
Thank you in advance for your help
cordially

Good morning

Use full links in the menu link property,
not this: #testimonials but this: edifusionetlespasseursderimes
regarding the second problem it’s one your plugin and most probably its lightbox plugin

Regarding my second problem how can I correct this? it works perfectly in “ACTUS” or clicking the button at the beginning “smugglers”, that’s what I can not understand? thank you for your efficiency and responsiveness

Not “smugglers”, “LES PASSEURS”, sorry…

Hello,

Please go to Dashboard > Updates and ensure that you have installed all pending updates as one may be needed for the theme or the lightbox plugin.

This could also be a result a third party plugin conflict so try disabling any third party plugins that were not bundled with the theme to see if that helps.

Best Regards,
Support

I have disabled all that is not essential but it still does not work … attached the screenshot of what is activated … Thanks in advance

Good evening

From your screenshot, Its fancybox plugin for WordPress plugin, :wink:

indeed, it is that … Thank you for your help … You are super efficient … I wish you a good day … thank you again

Hello,

I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support