Problem with page loading

While I load the page of my website. At first the writing appears but not with my css style for fonts (how can I change this?), Plus the real problem is that you see the original background photo of the illdy theme for half a second.

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I’d love to have a closer look at your site and try to help with the issue on your site.

Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box 

Hope to hear from you soon.

Good evening here too :slight_smile:

1. “At first the writing appears but not with my css style for fonts (how can I change this?)” - What do you mean in this?
  2. go ahead and change that default picture in theme customizer with the image you want to appear instead of default image, if you want nothing to appear just set a blank image instead
  1. I mean that as soon as I load the page, the initial font is the default font of the theme and then I load my inserted with an external plugin. Can I find a way to put my default font in the theme by changing the internal codes?
    My font is “Poppins”, but I don’t know which font is loaded before mine.

In “Theme typography” there is already my font.

1. Ok, fine, it works.

Hi @myneks,

Thanks a bundle for login credentials.

I checked your page and I can’t find the difference in the font as described.

Kindly have a look at the following screencast and let me know.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Actually now it doesn’t do it anymore. Perhaps by fixing other things, this has also been fixed.

Thanks for your time anyway!

Hi Myneks,

I’m glad to hear the good news.

Feel free to let me know in case something else comes up :slight_smile: