Problem with widget title underlining in sidebar

Hi there,
removing the title underline when no title is given is normal behaviour by regular sidebar widgets. As far as the activello widgets are concerned (e.g. Activello Social Widget, Activello Recent Posts Widget), the underline remains even if there is no title input (see screenshot).

I found out how to remove all underlines (no matter whether title is given or not) with the following css code:

#secondary .widget-title:after{
    display: none;
}

Can you tell me how to direct this to one specific widget - in my case the Activello Social Widget?

Obviously, this is only a workaround. Even better would be displaying the underline depending on whether or not a title is given, which means having the same behaviour as regular (Wordpress) sidebar widgets. I think this would be a good implementation for a future Activello Theme update.

Hi @activellouser87,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

I could confirm the issue on my test site that happens with Activello Social widget therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile you can try resolving the issue by removing the Activello Social widget title by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.widget.activello-social h3.widget-title {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

That did the trick. Thank you very much!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: