Problems with Background Full and Small, Testimonial text, Menu on Mobile device

Hi there!

Sorry for so many problems, I am very novice at this! Thank you for the great theme, I love the look of it and it is ideal for my website but I seem to be having lots of issues.

1. When I use background full or small, the images and text do not appear and the sections appear blank (several others seem to be experiences this I notice but I can’t find a solution).

2. I am trying to use the Testimonial widget on the front page but again no text or image is displaying. Is this set to background full or small automatically as it is displaying same behaviours|? Interestingly, emojis that are included in the testimonials are displaying!! http://www.croftgarrowsteading.co.uk

3. The menu is not accessible on mobile devices. It looks like it is there but is unresponsive when you click on it.

4. The widget editor is not working in the live preview customiser - it is telling me “There are no widget areas currently rendered in the preview. Navigate in the preview to a template that makes use of a widget area in order to access its widgets here.” I am having to customise through Wordpress though this is not such an issue as at least I am still able to customise!

I love this theme and would be so happy if it all worked for me. Could you possibly help even though I have no knowledge of programming??

Thanks in advance!

Hi @susietor,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. When I use background full or small, the images and text do not appear and the sections appear blank (several others seem to be experiences this I notice but I can’t find a solution).

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

1. I am trying to use the Testimonial widget on the front page but again no text or image is displaying. Is this set to background full or small automatically as it is displaying same behaviours|? Interestingly, emojis that are included in the testimonials are displaying!! http://www.croftgarrowsteading.co.uk

This is because the Testimonial widget is having same text color as its background therefore it is not visible.

You can try resolving this issue by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Shapely Options -> Other

#page .shapely_home_testimonial p, #page .shapely_home_testimonial li {
    color: #666;
}
3. The menu is not accessible on mobile devices. It looks like it is there but is unresponsive when you click on it.
  1. The widget editor is not working in the live preview customiser – it is telling me “There are no widget areas currently rendered in the preview. Navigate in the preview to a template that makes use of a widget area in order to access its widgets here.” I am having to customise through WordPress though this is not such an issue as at least I am still able to customise!

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for your other questions here Shapely - Colorlib Support Forum instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Best Regards,
Movin