Problems with header navigation for Sparkling WordPress theme

I have customized my menu so that on hover there is a background color (css code in below). Same time the site title and tagline are marked as “not to show” from settings. The logo of the site is activated. When I hover the home menu item, also the logo gets partly background as the menu item. Seems like the non existing site title or tagline is taken as menu item. How to remove that? please see the screenshot with explanation here.

screenshot

menu hover css:
.navbar a:hover {
color: #fff;
background-color: #0066b3;
border-radius: 18px;
background-image: -webkit-gradient(linear,left top,left bottom,from(#0066b3),to(#0066b3));
background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(top,#0066b3,#0066b3);

}
.navbar-default .navbar-nav>.active>a, .navbar-default .navbar-nav>.active>a:focus, .navbar-default .navbar-nav>.active>a:hover {
color: #fff;
background-color: #0066b3;
border-radius: 18px;

}

Thank you!

Hi, Sorry I would like to specify that logo gets on hover that background like menu item - when i go with mouse over the logo image.

Is there any suggestions to fix that?

Hi @sandras,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hello!
Thank you for your reply!
You can take a look here
I have another issue also with the site and WPML. Just realised it later that they have not listed Sparkling theme as supported and now i am struggling with them:) Maybe you have answers to the questios:) #1 trying to add their language switcher to the menu but it does not display dropdown in childtheme and in parent theme it displays dropdown but language links are not working…So that seems to be WPML issue…Then i was thinking to add suggested php line to header to display it this way, tried it to several places but did`nt get it to the menu or above of the menu. Could you suggest right place where shall I copy it? The drop-down language switcher can be added to your theme by inserting this PHP code: <?php do_action(‘wpml_add_language_selector’); ?>
#2 I wanted to display different logo for default language and for other languages. WPML suggested to do it by entering different media urls to translation strings. I did it but still only that logo is displayed on all sites, I added from customizer. Do you have suggestions how can I create different logo for default language and ohers or it is simply impossible?
Thank you so much already for your effort!

Hi again,

Got everything sorted out with WPML and language switcher but the thing with logo included to navbar is still an issue and I appreciate a lot if you can give an advice.

Thanks!

Hi @sandras,

Please do not mark your normal reply as private reply.

Got everything sorted out with WPML and language switcher but the thing with logo included to navbar is still an issue and I appreciate a lot if you can give an advice.

Could you please share me your site URL so that i can help you?

Regards,
Movin