Problems with outline on main page, font size

Hello, I am currently having an issue with my site, TheBrewpreneur.com. On my main page, the Brewhouse, I used the “Page Builder” in wordpress to create my content. However, the outline of the page is visible behind what I have created, similar to an outline of a text box had I entered standard text via the text editor. I have three columns, each with a picture and text; however the title (in some resolutions) and the outline is still faintly visible.

In addition, for these three columns, I am unsure on how to make the headings larger. Any help you could provide would be most appreciated. Thank you so much!

Please see attached…

Please see another, attached…

Hi @brewpreneur,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I have three columns, each with a picture and text; however the title (in some resolutions) and the outline is still faintly visible.

I think you are referring horizontal scrollbar as outline which you can remove by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of the latest version of Sparkling theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Sparkling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

body.home .row.side-pull-left {
    margin-right: -9px;
    margin-left: -9px;
}
In addition, for these three columns, I am unsure on how to make the headings larger. Any help you could provide would be most appreciated. Thank you so much!

You can make the headings larger by using the following CSS code as described above.

body.home .fl-module-content .fl-rich-text strong {
    font-size: 22px;
}

Please change the font size 22px in the above code to increase or decrease heading size.

Best Regards,
Movin