Problems with the comment section

Hi! From the smartphone part of the comment section, including the button to leave a comment, is hidden.
How can I solve it?
Thanks

Hi @travelmisadventures,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best Regards,
Movin

The comment section of every article.
For example:

Seems like the section is “cut” and there’s no way to scroll down.
Thanks again!

Hey there,
Thank you for keeping in touch

Kindly add and save the following code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

/*Increase comment height on mobile*/
@media (max-width: 550px){
iframe#jetpack_remote_comment {
    height: 500px;
}
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hi, I’ve added it but nothing has changed :frowning:

I don’t see the issue on your shared site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please test it clearing your browser cache or using different browser.

Hello,
I don’t know how to create a new topic, but I am also having some troubles with the comment section.
I am using theme Activello (which is beautifull!) but since a few months a lot of people can’t post a comment anymore on my blog. Before this happened, there were no problems at all.
Once they wrote their comment, wrote down their name and emailadress, they click on the button Post Comment. The page refreshes but the comment is not shown.
I didn’t change anything in the spamfilter, their comment is not waiting to be approved, it is just not their.
Can someone help me? This is my website: www.hoppingaround.nl
Thanks!
Inge

@Inge This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

@Movin, thanks for your quick reply!
What I found out, is that some of the comments are going directly into trash. They are not pending, not marked as spam but directly send to trash. Do you have any idea why that is?

If you are using Akismet plugin then try temporary deactivating to test whether comments work fine.

Also please see the answer provided in the following topic.