Problems with WooCommerce Variations

Had Shapely 1.0.0 and the only problem was the dropdown menu in mobile menu. Updated via zip file to 1.0.2, now the dropdown menu works perfectly, but the WooCommerce variations do not work anymore. I selected the variations as wanted and nothing happens…no price appears, when I want to add to cart, it just tells me to choose the variations. This didnt happen with 1.0.0

Can anybody help me? deactivated different plugins to try, but this does not help.

EDIT: and the product pictures are often just not visible, only when clicking on it…this was not with v1.0.0 :frowning:

Hi @wolo9999,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it’s not working correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

www.eckrepair.de but I activated the maintenance mode

I already changed the theme because of this problem, now using Illdy. Everything works fine now except the title in the woocommerce Shop (Archives: Products.) How can I change it to something like “Shop” ? Colors etc I already changed with the style.css in the child theme

I already changed the theme because of this problem, now using Illdy. Everything works fine now except the title in the woocommerce Shop (Archives: Products.) How can I change it to something like “Shop” ?

I visited your shared site and the shop page is displaying the title as Shop as shown in the attached screenshot.

Have you managed to change it?

I mean the other big title. Now saying “Produkte”. But I didnt manage to change with child theme so with an update this one gets lost. in the template-tags.php I just changed the word but that is not how it should be done :smiley: Do you know a better way to use with the child theme?

You can try changing it by adding the following function in the functions.php file of your child theme and edit it.

function illdy_archive_title( $before = '', $after = '' ) {
		if ( is_category() ) {
			$title = sprintf( esc_html__( 'Category: %s', 'illdy' ), single_cat_title( '', false ) );
		} elseif ( is_tag() ) {
			$title = sprintf( esc_html__( 'Tag: %s', 'illdy' ), single_tag_title( '', false ) );
		} elseif ( is_author() ) {
			$title = sprintf( esc_html__( 'Author: %s', 'illdy' ), '<span class="vcard">' . get_the_author() . '</span>' );
		} elseif ( is_year() ) {
			$title = sprintf( esc_html__( 'Year: %s', 'illdy' ), get_the_date( esc_html_x( 'Y', 'yearly archives date format', 'illdy' ) ) );
		} elseif ( is_month() ) {
			$title = sprintf( esc_html__( 'Month: %s', 'illdy' ), get_the_date( esc_html_x( 'F Y', 'monthly archives date format', 'illdy' ) ) );
		} elseif ( is_day() ) {
			$title = sprintf( esc_html__( 'Day: %s', 'illdy' ), get_the_date( esc_html_x( 'F j, Y', 'daily archives date format', 'illdy' ) ) );
		} elseif ( is_tax( 'post_format' ) ) {
			if ( is_tax( 'post_format', 'post-format-aside' ) ) {
				$title = esc_html_x( 'Asides', 'post format archive title', 'illdy' );
			} elseif ( is_tax( 'post_format', 'post-format-gallery' ) ) {
				$title = esc_html_x( 'Galleries', 'post format archive title', 'illdy' );
			} elseif ( is_tax( 'post_format', 'post-format-image' ) ) {
				$title = esc_html_x( 'Images', 'post format archive title', 'illdy' );
			} elseif ( is_tax('post_format', 'post-format-video' ) ) {
				$title = esc_html_x( 'Videos', 'post format archive title', 'illdy' );
			} elseif ( is_tax( 'post_format', 'post-format-quote' ) ) {
				$title = esc_html_x( 'Quotes', 'post format archive title', 'illdy' );
			} elseif ( is_tax( 'post_format', 'post-format-link' ) ) {
				$title = esc_html_x( 'Links', 'post format archive title', 'illdy' );
			} elseif ( is_tax( 'post_format', 'post-format-status') ) {
				$title = esc_html_x( 'Statuses', 'post format archive title', 'illdy' );
			} elseif ( is_tax( 'post_format', 'post-format-audio' ) ) {
				$title = esc_html_x( 'Audio', 'post format archive title', 'illdy' );
			} elseif ( is_tax( 'post_format', 'post-format-chat' ) ) {
				$title = esc_html_x( 'Chats', 'post format archive title', 'illdy' );
			}
		} elseif ( is_post_type_archive() ) {
			$title = sprintf( esc_html__( 'Archives: %s', 'illdy' ), post_type_archive_title( '', false ) );
		} elseif ( is_tax() ) {
			$tax = get_taxonomy( get_queried_object()->taxonomy );
			/* translators: 1: Taxonomy singular name, 2: Current taxonomy term */
			$title = sprintf( esc_html__( '%1$s: %2$s', 'illdy' ), $tax->labels->singular_name, single_term_title( '', false ) );
		} else {
			$title = esc_html__( 'Archives', 'illdy' );
		}

/**
		* Filter the archive title.
		* @param string $title Archive title to be displayed.
		*/
		$title = apply_filters('get_the_archive_title', $title);

if (!empty($title)) {
			echo $before . $title . $after;  // WPCS: XSS OK.
		}
	}

Thank you, works great. Only the title in the tab still says Archives, otherwise the theme works perfect, thank you very much for your great work

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Only the title in the tab still says Archives, otherwise the theme works perfect,

You can try changing it by using the solutions posted in the following pages.

I’m having the same problem on Shapely 1.0.1. So this is theme related?

Hi @tkalcho,

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Cheers,
Movin