Product display options not working properly anymore

Hi there, after updating woocommerce to v3.3.0 my products don’t display correctly anymore. The category’s are shown double and the products show as well even though I have it set up as shop page display - category’s - and category display - show products -. All the category’s are now displayed twice and the products are displayed outside of the category’s too.

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Hi there website url is zefkont.com

Hi. I have the same problem. Could you please share the results?

I just commented the line 85 in file tyche\woocommerce\archive-product.php like this

<?php // woocommerce_product_subcategories(); // Commented by MJZ ?>

It is just an alternative. The problem is that the display mode is not set correctly in the Database.

How do you get the display mode set correctly in the database then?

I don’t know how to set it correctly. It seems the tyche set a wrong value for its dropdown. Because they had this problem even for colors. I had no time to track the code. I just disable the categories showing.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

This appears to be a bug in the theme caused by the update so I have notified our developer of the issue so that he can issue out an update for the theme.

You can also let him know of the issues using this link:

Best Regards,
Support

I tried a few things to no avail. I installed WP Rollback plugin and rolled back WC V3.3.0 to V3.2.0 and all my problems are solved.

Hell @zefkont

Sorry for this inconvenience, this issues is already addressed and will be fixed in the update, so far your solution is good and you can keep compatible version of the plugin while we are working on the update
Is there anything else?