Product image not appearing / woocommerce

First of all, thank you so much for this beautiful theme Shapely !

I have some trouble with it lately, maybe since the last update of woocommerce or wordpress. When i’m trying to upload the main picture of a new product, it seems not to work. But when I go to my shop, where there are every product, I see the picture. Then when I go on the product, the picture is gone, there isn’t a blank, but it’s like I’ve never upload a picture. (A screen shot in the attachment)

I hope you could help me, it’s a big big problem for me, and I will be so sad if I have to switch my theme.

Thanks !!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please try clearing your browser cache then use the following plugin to clear your WordPress cache:

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you really much for your reply, unfortunately, it’s not working…

How can I do ?

Thanks !

Hello there,

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

https://jardinfantome.com here is the link ! Thank you so much for your help

Hi there

i tried several products (5-6) and i cant see the problem you reported, could you provide direct url to the problematic product? Also, just for testing, please activate one of default WordPress theme temporary and see if you have the same problem, let me know results :slight_smile:

Hi !

In this product for exemple : https://jardinfantome.com/product/astree-culotte/ whereas we see the photo on the homepage : Jardin Fantôme - Boutique

I’ve tried with another theme, it’s worse, the picture doesn’t appear at all, not on the homepage, and not on the product.

Thank you !

Hi there

Ok, let me check it, please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case. Don’t forget to mark your reply as private! Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thank you really much !

Admin1531
K7dEsHaRw.18

Hello there,

Please deactivate any third party plugins that you have active so that we can see if there is a plugin conflict causing the issue with the images.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello thank you really much… so I deactivate the plugins, and it’s because of 2 plugins : WC - APG Weight Shipping and Hyyan WooCommerce Polylang Integration ! Now that I know it, what can I do ?

Thank you again for your help, you’re so cool !

Hello there,

If those plugins are the cause then you would have to deactivate them or ensure that they are up to date.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

I have encountered the same product as jardinfantome where the photo i uploaded in my product is not appearing.
Please advice what can I do.
my website is www.tuckkee.com

Thanks,
Shu

Hi there,
Thanks for writing back.

In this case, please send me your access credentials to that site in a private reply so that I can have a closer look into this.
I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

Hi and I am having the same problem

On the Products page, show the photos. But in entering the product, the images do not fade

www.phones.com.sa

thanks

Hi @Phones,
Thanks for writing in.
In reference to the issue within your site, could you try deactivating the third-party plugins you have in place and check whether the issue is resolved. If so, try reactivating them one by one to identify the conflicting plugin.

I hope this helps.
Kind Regards.

Thank you. Your request was made before sending the email but the problem was not solved

thanks

Hi @Phones,
Thanks for providing that information.

In that case, please send me your access credentials along with the sample product page URL and I will investigate this case. Don’t forget to mark your reply as private! Thanks!

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

Hello everyone,

I’ve solved my problem, it was because of these two plugins together : “WooCommerce PayPal Express Checkout Gateway” and “Hyyan WooCommerce Polylang Integration”
So i’ve just deactivate WooCommerce PayPal Express Checkout Gateway and instead I use now WooCommerce Paypal gateway. And it works perfectly fine !

Nothing to do with the theme !

Hope it will help you too !!

thank you for sharing solution
I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!