Product image not showing in single product page

I am using the Illdy theme with Woocommerce for http://riise-breakfast.com. My featured product images show up on the page that lists all my products but does not show up on the individual product pages. Instead there is a blank, white space. However, when this space is hovered/clicked on it reveals the featured image. I have spent a fair amount of time debugging this issue - adding hooks to functions.php, trying hacks such as adding images to my gallery and customizing css - but all to no avail. Any help would be welcome. Cheers.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please disable any third party plugins that you may have active currently because one of these plugins may be preventing the image from appearing.

Please update me on the results.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Prior to posting my problem I did this suspecting this may be the cause. It did not make a difference.

Is there anything else that you think might be causing this issue?

Thanks again.

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

It seems the image opacity was set to 0.
Kindly add and save the CSS below to your site (Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS) in order to fix that.

.product.has-default-attributes.has-children>.images {
    opacity: 1;
}

If you have the same code in your Custom CSS with the opacity set to 0, just remove it and you should be okay.

Please let me know if there are any other questions that I may answer for you.

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you for this solution - it worked! All the best.

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support