Project url not linking

I am able to add a URL in the projects section with an image. However, when I click on the image, it does not go to the URL. The image just pops up on the screen. Am I missing something? I downloaded WP supercache already and cleared the cache and have restarted the browser but I haven’t been able to get it to work.

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

URL is www.twhitneygolf.com

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile: Looks like checking several things in the backend is necessary, please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case. Don’t forget to mark your reply as private!
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

URL: www.twhitneygolf.com/wp-login
username: twhitneygolf
pw: md)bc8lRJ#692Aj8IJ0lxfX6

Hi there

Check again please,
lightbox was enabled in the projects :wink:

Oh, was it that easy? Glad it works now! On a different note, is there a way to make the sticky header stay “transparent” rather than turn a solid color when scrolling?

Thank you for your help!!!

hey there

Yep, t was very easy :slight_smile:
Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

#header .is-sticky .top-header {
background-color: #00000091;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Great, thank you for the reply! That’s it for now. Thanks.

Hi, there

Nice, to hear your problem is fixed:) Now I will now close the topic and mark it as resolved. Feel free to contact us again Thanks!

Hello. My project url is also not working. I already have lightbox on. What should I do?

Hi @ianskatu

In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Hello. My URL is ianskatu.com thanks!

Hi there

@ianskatu please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case. Don’t forget to mark your reply as private! Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hey!

Here it is:

Username: ianskatu
Password: c3ntr3stag333

Hi there

Dear @ianskatu sorry but cant access your website, i have this message:

This site can’t be reached
ianskatu.com took too long to respond.

Hey! I have spoken to my host, they will disable the firewall in 30 minutes time. When you’re there, please take a look at the whole website because after the update, some stuff got messed up.

Thank you soooooo much!!

HI

Sorry but its not about firewall, i cant access to the page, :frowning:

This site can’t be reached
ianskatu.com took too long to respond.

Hey! Sorry for being a pest! Could you try again please? It should be fine now. Thank you!

HI

All right, you can check your projects too, there was a exact same issue, i just disabled lightbox,