Project Widget Missing From Front Page

Hi all,
can anybody please advise on making the projects section work. I’ve tried a few times to get it right, resetting WordPress in between and starting over.
The steps I’ve tried a couple of times:

• reset
  • install shapely and active
  • add front page as per the tutorial
  • install the xml and the wie files as per the tutorials (tired in reverse order too; it appears that if I only install the widgets I get a bunch of pictures too; I had a issues a couple of times with the xml not importing and just hanging and after I finally got it to work I had 5 copies of everything)

When I go to the widget customization I see that the projects section widget is in the right place, but it doesn’t show on the website. Also, during the customization I don’t see the image either, if that means anything; I do see the images on the site directly.

Any pointers would be much appreciated; I really like this theme and don’t want to hunt around for something else that works.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Neil

Hi Neil,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You have to install the Jetpack plugin Jetpack – WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org and configure it as described on the following page in the section “4. Setup Portfolio Section”.

Best Regards,
Movin

the wie file is not working for multisite, any work around for this?

Hi @bb79,

Please post a new thread with your request.

Thanks,

Cristian