Publishing of Changes not possible

Dear Illdy-Team,

I am currently using Illdy on a new website I am creating and I have used Illdy before, too.

I was just making changes on the new website in the Illdy theme yesterday, but today it does not let me make changes anymore. I can change the layout and context, but I cannot push the ‘Publish’ button. When I then leave the page, the changes do not disappear. Do you have a solution?
I am using WP 4.9. and my web hosting runs on a PHP server 5.6, if that helps.

Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

Greetings,

Adrian

P.S. It is actually just happening in the ‘Services’ section and in the ‘Contact Us’ section for the subtitle.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

This could be a caching issue so please use the following plugin to clear your WordPress cache:

Then clear your browser cache, reload the page and try saving the changes once more.

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks for your help.
Sadly, it doesn’t seem to work. I cleared the caches using the plugin and also cleared the caches of my browser. Then I even closed the browser and started again.

Any more ideas?

Hello there,

This is a bit strange.

Please check to ensure that all your plugins and the theme is up to date then disable/deactivate any third party plugins that did not come with the theme to see if one of them is casing a conflict.

Best Regards,
Support