qTranslate-x widgets

Hi,

I installed qTranslate-x and I translate all widgets, posts, menus, all except [Shapely]. How can I fix this?

I have WordPresss 4.5.2.

Thanks.

Hi @jirik0201,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I checked the theme code and found all the text [Shapely] is translation ready so it should be translated.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it’s not getting translated correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

I thought translation of the text in Shapely widgets into other languages (language switch). Site is colorlive.cz.

Do you mean it’s not getting translated in the widgets heading in the admin area?

If yes then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

I have sites in czech language, when I set english (languages switcher), then texts on homepage are in czech language, posts in english. When I set slovak, then texts on homepage are in czech language, posts in slovak. When I set czech, then texts on homepage are in czech language, posts in czech.

I cant add more languages to homepage. Just one. Sets in Appearance -> Widgets -> Homepage (option only one language). Or sets in Appearance -> Customize -> Widgets -> choose some and you can add just one language.

Is it working fine for you using default WordPress theme like Twenty Fifteen?

Could you please try using different language switcher plugin like below?

I use it this way. Type all the following content in the very same field in shapely widgets.

[:zh]chinese content[:en]english content[:]

It works, thanks treehalf and Movin.

@treehalf I hope you are well today and thanks for helping out here in this forum.

Your help here is really appreciated.