Question about premium license

Hi,

First, i’m sorry for my bad english (i hope the translater will traduce correctly)

I’d like to buy a premium license because i will create a society (an association) soon.
My question is : can I rent the template (without giving the access to the code source because i will develop a staff panel for the management of the website).

If I can do that, which license I a to buy (and what is the price) ?

Thanks for your help.

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Yes, you can use the theme just fine.

Note, There are no premium templates, purchasing the license gives you the right to remove credits from all our templates, please see our license page:
https://colorlib.com/wp/licence/

Cheers

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

I saw this page, but i prefer ask before…
I can see on this page the license “SINGLE TEMPLATE” at $21. If I buy them, i can rent only for 5 customers ? (because 1 customer = 1 domain…) ?

Thanks.

Hey there

1 License means one domain, the domain can have 5, 100 or more customers :slight_smile:

I am slightly confused about the $21 single and the $99 all templates licenses… Just to clarify, if I purchase the $99 license then I will have access to ALL website templates Colorlib has to offer as well as those to come in the future? Thanks.

Hey there

" if I purchase the $99 license then I will have access to ALL website templates Colorlib has to offer as well as those to come in the future? " - Yes, you will get rights to remove credits from the templates