Question about slider

Hello

I’ve been reading the forums about people having trouble with the size their pictures in the Activello slider. I’ve tried using the regenerate thumbnails plug in, and tried the CSS code to change the height and width, but it doesn’t seem to be working. Nothing changes with the pictures. Any insight? Thanks!

www.nautlost.com

Leigh Ann

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The slider was actually created to flex with the images that you have assigned to it. In order to have the slider images as the same size, it would be best to create a slider category with images of the same size.

Best Regards,
Support

Sorry I don’t really understand what that means. I know the slider takes the pictures that are the featured pictures of the post. Where would I make a slider category? Sorry I’m new to this. Thank you!

Leigh Ann

It seems you are using Jetpack plugin on your site so could you please try temporary deactivating its Photon module on your site?

This jetpack photon module is not updating the images stored on wp.com so to resolve the issue either disable this module or update the images on wp.com by contacting jetpack support team.