Questions about the License

Hi Colorlib,

I had a couple of questions about your license.

If I were to purchase the “ALL TEMPLATES” license for $99, would I be able to use ANY templates on ANY domain with no attribution? I plan on making websites for many businesses, so I was thinking about purchasing this plan.

So for example, could I use a template for Domain A, then use another template for Domain B, then another for Domain C, but I don’t provide attribution to Colorlib for any of the domains?

If so, do I need to put anything in the source code or anything that show I purchased a license? I want to protect the business I make the website for from any legal action by Colorlib due to lack of attribution.

Thank you.

Is there any response at all on this site?
I have sendt several request from december 2019 up to now with NO response.
After purchased a template I just want to know if I just can go ahead with my site.
Is there a process connected to the spesific template purchased?

Vegard

Hi there

Yes, you can use them without attribution in your projects, the only restriction you can’t redistribute or resell them, but you can use them in your projects. this is explained here:
https://colorlib.com/wp/licence/

Veggis - i was not able to find your message, im answering on all questions daily bases, can you show me your unanswered ticket?

Hi Colorlib,

I had a couple of questions about your license.

If I were to purchase the “ALL TEMPLATES” license for $99, would have lifetime access to templates without attribution? I plan on making websites for many businesses, so I was thinking about purchasing this plan.

Hi Colorlib,

If so, do I need to put anything in the source code or anything that show I purchased a license? I want to protect the business I make the website for from any legal action by Colorlib due to lack of attribution.

Thank you.

Hi there

yes, you can, this is already described on the license page :slight_smile:

do I need to put anything in the source code or anything that show I purchased a license? I want to protect the business I make the website for from any legal action by Colorlib due to lack of attribution.

Thank you.

Hi there

No, you don’t need to do anything else, once you obtain a license you can remove footer template from the files,

Good afternoon, I have a query.
How does colorlib know that I buy the templates license that I use in my projects?
I already purchased a $ 99 all license. and I don’t want to have problems with it.
thanks.

Good morning

In case we ask for a license you have to provide a license and purchase order details,
Yet we do have an automatic mechanism to check all the purchases by in future we will implement it

Hey colorlib,
I would like to know that after purchasing your “All Template License” can I get the rights to resell the templates ??

Hi Sumanth

It clearly says on the license page:

You can’t resell on other marketplaces or theme/template stores. Otherwise, you can do whatever you like with our templates after the purchase.