Questions on Logo

Hi,

I have some questions on the logo for my site.

1. How do I add a logo for my site?
  2. How do I make my tagline visible?
  3. Is it possible to change the font for the Site Title?

Thanks in advance.
Yvonne

Hi Yvonne,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. How do I add a logo for my site?

You can add it from the theme customizer option on the following path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Header Image

2. How do I make my tagline visible?

You have to develop custom code as described in the following thread to achieve it.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/dazzling-site-tagline/#post-20009

3. Is it possible to change the font for the Site Title?

Yes you can change the font for the Site Title by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Dazzling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

span.site-title a {
    font-family: serif;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi, I want a cursive font for the Site Title called ‘Pacifico’. Using this CSS Code:

span.site-title a {
font-family: serif;
}

I replaced serif with Pacifico but nothing changed. What do I have to do?

I also want to know how I can add a favicon to my site. Where is the Site Identity located?

Hi Yvonne,

Hi, I want a cursive font for the Site Title called ‘Pacifico’. Using this CSS Code:

The Pacifico font is not a web safe font so you have to include it in your site manually by using any of the following solutions.

I also want to know how I can add a favicon to my site. Where is the Site Identity located?

You can add a favicon to your site from the Site Identity theme option which is located on the following path in the theme customizer.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Site Identity -> Site Icon

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi,

I went to Admin Area > Appearance > Customize but don’t see the Site Identity. Help please. Thanks.

Hi Yvonne,

It should be displayed on your site below Dazzling Options as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please share the screenshot of what you are getting?

Regards,
Movin