Read More Buttons Disappeared

Hello,
My home page is still showing the blog excerpts but, the read more buttons have disappeared.
kitchenwidgetry.com

Hi @hagstf,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

I visited your shared site and the read more button is displaying fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Is it started working fine?

Please advise.

Best Regards,
Movin

My Read More button has disappeared too…

Mine have also disappeared.

Site: paranoimia.uk

The sidebar formatting has also changed, with the padding around the content narrower than it was, throwing out alignments.

Tabs and accordions from the EBS Pro plugin are also not displaying correctly, as can be seen here:

Not sure, but it seems to have happened after updating my site to WP 4.5.

Hi There,

As requested by theme users we have made the changes in the latest version of the theme to display “Read More” button only when the theme option “Show post excerpts?” is checked on the following path as shown in the attached screenshot.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Sparkling Options -> Content Options

So please make sure that this theme option is checked and you are using latest version of theme.

This can be child theme issue on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Sparkling theme instead of child theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your child theme issue so just share me your child theme so that i can troubleshoot it.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi @paranoimia,

The sidebar formatting has also changed, with the padding around the content narrower than it was, throwing out alignments.

Tabs and accordions from the EBS Pro plugin are also not displaying correctly, as can be seen here:
Gaming Media – Paranoimia

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here Sparkling - Colorlib Support Forum instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Thanks,
Movin

Thinking about your tip, I tried to uncheck this option and save! After I checked again and save.

It Worked for me…

Thanks

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: