Read more issue

Dear all!

i am so happy with my theme but i have some issues with the read more link. Could you be so kind to help me?

1. The typical “Read more” has changed to “LEA MÁS”. I’ve never change that code and i tried all you explained in previous posts, but nothing works. In the HTML code appears still the text in english so i don’t know where it comes. Moreover the"Read more" or “Lea Más” doesn’t appear on all the post just in the two principles.

I hope you can help me!

Hi @sandracll,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems the text is changed because you have translated your site. If this is the case then please remove this text from being translated.

To display read more on all the posts try adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.blog.home #page article.post .read-more, 
.blog.home #page article.post .entry-footer {
    display: block;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

the thing is that i didn’t translate the blog. I don’t know how to do that. Do you have other option??

Thanks your for the CSS code. Is perfect! :slight_smile:

the thing is that i didn’t translate the blog. I don’t know how to do that. Do you have other option??

Let’s try to resolve the issue another way by using the following CSS code.

.read-more a {
    font-size: 0;
}
.read-more a:before {
    content: "Read More";
    display: block;
    font-size: 14px;
}

This works perfectly!!! Thanks a million Movin!

I know this is not the correct topic to do this question, but the line under the category of every post doesn`t appear… If your could help me i will be very grateful!

Best wishes!
Sandra

I know this is not the correct topic to do this question, but the line under the category of every post doesn`t appear… If your could help me i will be very grateful! </blockquote>

To make it appear try using the below CSS code.

article.post .post-categories:after, .post-inner-content .cat-item:after {
    content: "";
    position: absolute;
    bottom: 0;
    left: 50%;
    height: 2px;
    width: 40px;
    margin-left: -20px;
    background: #a161bf;
}