Read More Tag not working for Dazzling theme

Aigars,

I have searched back through the forum and found a couple of things that relate to the “Read More” tag not working.

I have followed what you had to say Here in this post, but I can’t seem to get it to work, I did change over the bit about Sparkling theme to Dazzling.

Looking in the content.php file from what I can tell there is no code at all that would call that function, but php is not exactly a strong point of mine, in fact I’m pretty hopeless at it.

Just exactly what do I need to do to make it work, especially on Pages and not Posts, as I only use the posts for the Home page image slider to function and they have only the bare amount of text on them anyway.

Kindest Regards
Bam Bam

Dazzling theme uses Excerpts and not full content display by default which means that Read More tag won’t do a thing because posts are short by default. If you want to control how much content to display on front page you can use Excerpt field that you can see below Post editor screen. Here is how this field looks:

All content you add there will be displayed on blog page and it can be few words or a very long text.

The same applies to Pages.

Let me know if this is what you were looking for.