Recent/Category Widget Options Not Working Properly For Activello Theme

Hi,

I’m trying to change the number of Recent Posts and Category Post Count displayed in the widgets but the settings I use are wrong or not working.

Recent Posts displays one more post to what I set in the admin, so if I type 3 it displays 4. Not the end of the world but annoying and took me a little playing to figure out what was happening. More of a bug report than a help request I guess.

Category Count just plain doesn’t work though. If I tick the box - in Appearance/Widgets then opening the options in the sidebar widget area - then hit the Save button the page refreshes with the box unticked again, every time I try. This is more annoying because I haven’t found a work-around like using a different number as above. It seems like I cannot use this feature for some reason.

Any help appreciated. Thanks!

I Have been having the exact same problem.

everything worked fine until the last update.

anybody know a fix?

Hi @jaycee,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Recent Posts displays one more post to what I set in the admin, so if I type 3 it displays 4. Not the end of the world but annoying and took me a little playing to figure out what was happening. More of a bug report than a help request I guess.

This is the known issue which is fixed in this github theme version https://github.com/puikinsh/Activello so please use it on your site to resolve the issue.

Category Count just plain doesn’t work though. If I tick the box – in Appearance/Widgets then opening the options in the sidebar widget area – then hit the Save button the page refreshes with the box unticked again, every time I try. This is more annoying because I haven’t found a work-around like using a different number as above. It seems like I cannot use this feature for some reason.

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore i have notified it to the theme developer so that it will be fixed.

In the meanwhile you can try achieving this by using the attached small plugin specially developed for you that contains some custom code.

Best Regards,
Movin