Recent Post Side Bar Updating problem

When i manually change number of recent post/size of thumbnail to show in side bar it doesn’t get updated. I’v tried another plugin for this but the problem is still there.

for example i updated it to show 5 post but it shows 9 recent post in side bar . I am using Recent posts With thumbnail Plugin

Hi Deepak,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure it is not displaying the extra posts which are marked as Sticky.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best Regards,
Movin

1. Oh My God… I’v been bothering since morning…you solved my problem. 3 posts were marked as sticky. Thank you Bro! ???

2.Can you tell me, If I need any cache plugin for my Sparkling Theme. Suggest any best plugin.

1. How about W3 toatal cache?

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Yes the W3 toatal cache is good cache plugin which WP.org also recommends.

One more thing. I saw somewhere on internet that i should concern my hosting company before doing any cache management. What would you recommend. Is there anything to be aware of ? Any setting or anything regarding cache management ? Or it is completely safe for my site?

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/sparkling/ instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

I apologise for this. Will post in another thread.

No issue. You are always welcome here :slight_smile: