Reduce padding/margin on Mobile Screens

hi, great theme, i really like it, but i need to:

reduce the margin/padding of the content pages/posts (white background)
and
remove the grey background on mobile screens.

As it is now, there is not enough space for content or 336x280 or 300x250 ad blocks when viewing from a mobile device.

I couldnt find another thread where this issue has been solved, so please let me know how I can do this.

Aslo, is there any way to add the Site Tagline, but in smaller letters, after the Site-Title?

All the best,
Kasper

Hi Kasper,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

reduce the margin/padding of the content pages/posts (white background) and remove the grey background on mobile screens.

Could you please share the screenshots of it describing how it’s displaying on mobile device and how you want it to display so that i can help you to achieve it?

You can use the service http://www.responsinator.com on your desktop browser and then take screenshot of it.

Also share me your site URL.

Aslo, is there any way to add the Site Tagline, but in smaller letters, after the Site-Title?

The solution posted in the following reply will help you to achieve it.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/tagline-not-showing-in-header/#post-14052

Kind Regards,
Movin

hi movin, thank you for the reply :slight_smile: Ive attached an image from responsinator.com. Basically, it to look it to look like the Left image. Now it looks like the Right image.
I need the grey background removed and the margin of the white content to be smaller, so that there is more space for text.

Thank you, have a great day! Kas

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of the latest version of Sparkling theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Sparkling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

@media (max-width: 992px){
html body {
    background-color: #fff;
}
.col-sm-12{
  padding: 0;
}
.well,
.post-inner-content{
  padding: 5px;;
}
}