Related Posts from Jetpack not working

Hi Movin
The related post function from Jetpack is not working on my site www.3rdculturekid.net and after contacting Jetpack they told me to contact my host and they told me to contact the developer of the website. Is that you? I need someone to create a code to add in the file manager (Bluehost) in oder for this plugin function to work. It is the code to determine what needs to be displayed when accessing 3rdculturekid.net/xmirpc.php
I can explain it in detail if you confirm that you are the right person to contact.
Or can you think of an easier way to get the related post of jetpack working?
Thank you
Anna

Hi Anna,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

We are not a developer of your website but the theme developer and the jetpack related posts work fine with theme so it is not theme problem but your website problem.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Colorlib recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Best Regards,
Movin