Related posts not showing

Since the last WP update my Related posts are suddenly gone. I can still se the Related posts section name, but not the actual posts.

Yes, The Related posts section is set to ON in my Blog settings.I’ve tried deactivating my addons without result.

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Can you provide the URL to your website so we can have a look at the issue?

In the meantime, if you have not already tried the following.

1. Switch themes: change your theme to default WordPress theme to see if the issue still persists.
  2. If there is no change, try deactivating all plugins except those recommended by the there.

Best regards,
Support.

Thank you for a quick reply. Yes, I’ve tried changing theme and deactivating my plugins without it solving the issue.

http://hoyzer.se/wordpress/

hey there

Have you changed css rule in the theme files?
please add this css in appearance > customize > additional css:

.owl-carousel {
    display: block !important;
}

That shows a long column of several related posts, without the carousel or other blog settings.

I’ve made several changes in the css. I tried to clear my custom css, but that didn’t work either.

HI there

Anyone modified files of this theme? i see markup is different than our theme, ??

I’m working in a child theme of Newspaper X, but besides some new fonts and minor changes in the style.css there shouldn’t be any modifications to the actual code.

Hey there,

Strange, Kindly do a back up of your current child theme,
Create a new one, you can try this plugin: Child theme configurator

Check to see if the issue is resolved before copying ur customizations over.

Best regards,
Support.

A new Child thene didn’t do The trick, but when I re-installed a clean parent the related posts reappeared!

Hi, there

Ok, Nice to hear your problem is fixed:)
Now I will now close the topic and mark it as resolved.
Feel free to contact us again Thanks!