Remove auto from theme

Hello,
when i switch from the text tab to the visual tab wordpress automatically adds in breaklines which has been messing with formatting. I am trying to have a form go over a background image but when i click visual it ruins the entire formatting and CSS ive added to the page. I tried using a plugin called dont muck my markup, but this says it does not work will all themes. It would be the perfect fix for my problem but i am curious if it is the theme that it is clashing with.
Any healp would be appreciated as i have been stuck on this one issue for over a week now.
Thanks!

Hey there

Sorry to say but that’s default WordPress behavior, even i don’t like it too but there is nothing we can do without third-party plugins and if you use plugin and there is a chance it may not work with particular themes then im sorry but we cant help here, compatibility with third party plugins are not guaranteed, especially in this case when we talk about default WordPress behavior which is native.
try to change approach or leave everything as is in text mode,

Thank you for the clarification, I found a plugin that allows you to write CSS and HTML in shortcode so that the break lines wont effect the formatting of the area. I used “Dev content blocks” and it worked quite well.
Thanks again

Hi there,
I’m glad that you found a workaround.
Please feel free to reach out once again in case you have any more questions.