Remove date and credit from page copy

Hi folks

I want to use the ‘Sidebar Right’ profile on each page of my site so that they’ll have links to my latest blog posts. Trouble is, when I do that, the template imposes a date and credit to the copy on each of the pages, not just the blog posts. How can I remove this?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

By credits, I take that to refer to the author name. You can use the following CSS code to remove the date and credits by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Remove post info*/
.entry-meta {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks very much! Yup, that takes away all the author names and dates from the site. However, I want to keep that information on the actual blog posts - I just don’t want it to appear on other pages. When I use the ‘Sidebar Right’ profile, it seems to give an author name and date to the static copy that I want on those other pages.
Is there a way round this?

Hey there,

Thank you for the clarification.

you can use the following code to prevent the date and author from showing up on other pages as well.

.archive .entry-meta, .page .entry-meta {
display: none;
}

When I use the ‘Sidebar Right’ profile, it seems to give an author name and date to the static copy that I want on those other pages. Is there a way round this?

Can you provide me with the URL to your website so I can look into this?

Best Regards,
Support

Not sure if this should go in a new thread, but I’m wondering how to remove just the date/name and not both.

Hello @trimajo

Can i see the page from where you want to remove only date/name? please provide url and i will generate custom css for you