Remove drop shadow on images

How can I remove the dropshadow on images that are not full width? Whenever I install an image against a white background there is a faint frame and dropshadow. Not what I hoped for. Please help!

Hi @designdisrupt,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site using latest version of Shapely theme and i am not getting such dropshadow as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hello,

I am using the Shapely them not the Sparkling theme.

Actually i have also tested it with Shapely theme and shared screenshot is of Shapely theme.

Ok Movin.

There is a dropshadow on mine as shown clearly in my screenshot.

Thanks

Yes i agreed i can see it on your shared screenshot but it is not happening for me on my test site so i requested you to share your site URL where it is happening so that i can troubleshoot it.

Hi,

I’m having the same issue. My website is http://photograpreneur.ca - can you please let me know how I can correct this drop shadow issue?

Thanks,
Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for sharing your site URL.

You can try removing the shadow by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Shapely Options -> Other

.shapely_home_parallax img.cast-shadow {
    box-shadow: none;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Hello, i replace the home page text/buttons with a PNG and I am still getting the drop shadow even after putting the code suggested into the custom css.
Any suggestions?

hi @hsaff,

Please post a new thread and we will answer you there.

Don’t forget to add your url so we could check.

Thanks,

Cristian